- Tusanang to provide the following
- Accredited Training
- Recruitment of Learners
- Learner Registration with relevant SETA.
- Assist with filling in SARS TAX Rebate form (IT180) and submit it to the company’s Financial department.
- Student care (including disciplinary action)
- Project management and meetings with client
- Training done against SETA requirements
- Procure and print training material for students (Student Manuals and Workbooks)
- Upload of learners on the relevant SETA system before training start
- Keep daily attendance register for the training period
- Execute the progress report for the theoretical and practical component
- Establish and maintain the Portfolio of Evidence of each learner during the learnership
- Assist and Certify learners in accordance with the SETA requirement
- Provide Quality Control based on quarterly inspections
Invoicing of the project
- Completion and submission of all relevant documentation for the Discretionary Grant as per SETA requirements and formats.
- Follow up on GRANT payments.
- The company will be supplied with detailed statements when payments have been made.
- Attending to all administration aspects of the Discretionary grant and management thereof, as well as the collection and submission of all documents and delivery thereof to the correct parties.
- Scheduling training with SETA aligned training providers where necessary as well as assessment and moderation of training for employees / learners.
- Providing training outcome feedback.
Let's Educate Together
Get Started on your training by simply leaving your details and our consultants will get back to you as soon as possible