SKILLS DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
- A Workplace Skills Plan developed, implemented and submitted to the relevant SETA on your behalf for B-BBEE compliance.
- A fee of, equal to one month’s SDL payment, will be charged for the compiling and submission of your WSP.
- Document Collection (for reporting as per Seta requirements and Formats)
- Reporting (WSP & ATR)
- Following up on grant pay-outs
- Attendance of Committee Meetings
Seta Meetings/ workshops/company representation
- Your business will be assigned to Tusanang (Pty) Ltd Services to be your Skills Development Facilitator, who will assist you in claiming back 20% percent of your skills development levies, claiming grants, communicate with your SETA and much more.
- This fee is inclusive of the WSP fee above.
- Sourcing the relevant information
- Supplying appropriate surveys and questionnaires for each employee and occupational level
- Determining the companies’ skills gap
- Drawing up a skills plan with schedule for the year
- Aligning the training with discretionary and pivotal grants where possible
- Report and feedback in skills plan for the year
- Sourcing & Training Placement
- Sourcing training information through skills audit and company plan
- Sourcing and booking training providers aligned with SETA
- Managing and planning training dates and events
- Following up on attendance of both leaner and training provider
- Managing the training bookings and payments
- Following up on certification
- Conducting an annual training report for companies to determine the skills input and impact.
- Compiling an Annual Training Plan and submitted to the relevant SETA on your behalf for B-BBEE compliance.
Let's Educate Together
Get Started on your WSP and training by simply leaving your details and our consultants will get back to you as soon as possible