A Workplace Skills Plan developed, implemented and submitted to the relevant SETA on your behalf for B-BBEE compliance. A fee of, equal to one month’s SDL payment, will be charged for the compiling and submission of your WSP.
Your business will be assigned to Tusanang (Pty) Ltd Services to be your Skills Development Facilitator, who will assist you in claiming back 20% percent of your skills development levies, claiming grants, communicate with your SETA and much more. This fee is inclusive of the WSP fee above.
Compiling an Annual Training Plan and submitted to the relevant SETA on your behalf for B-BBEE compliance.
Document Collection (for reporting as per Seta requirements and Formats)
- Reporting (WSP & ATR)
- Following up on grant pay-outs
- B-BBEE Alignment
- Attendance of Committee Meetings
- Seta Meetings/ workshops/company representation
Conducting an annual skills audit assisting companies to determine the skills needs in the company and assist with planning for skills training for the year.
- Sourcing the relevant information
- Supplying appropriate surveys and questionnaires for each employee and occupational level
- Determining the companies’ skills gap
- Drawing up a skills plan with schedule for the year
- Aligning the training with discretionary and pivotal grants where possible
- Report and feedback in skills plan for the year
Sourcing & Training Placement
- Sourcing training information through skills audit and company plan
- Sourcing and booking training providers aligned with SETA
- Authorizing training
- Managing and planning training dates and events
- Following up on attendance of both leaner and training provider
- Managing the training bookings and payments
- Following up on certification
Tusanang to provide the following
- Accredited Training
- Training venues
- Recruitment of Learners
- Workplace provisioning
- Learner Registration with relevant SETA.
- Assist with filling in SARS TAX Rebate form (IT180) and submit it to the company’s Financial department.
- Student care (including disciplinary action)
- Project management and meetings with client
- Training done against SETA requirements
- Procure and print training material for students (Student Manuals and Workbooks)
- Upload of learners on the relevant SETA system before training start
- Keep daily attendance register for the training period
- Execute the progress report for the theoretical and practical component
- Establish and maintain the Portfolio of Evidence of each learner during the learnership
- Assist and Certify learners in accordance with the SETA requirement
- Provide Quality Control based on quarterly inspections
- Invoicing of the project
- Completion and submission of all relevant documentation for the Discretionary Grant as per SETA requirements and formats.
- Follow up on GRANT payments. The company will be supplied with detailed statements when payments have been made.
- Attending to all administration aspects of the Discretionary grant and management thereof, as well as the collection and submission of all documents and delivery thereof to the correct parties.
- Sourcing training provider aligned with the SETA requirements.
- Scheduling training with SETA aligned training providers where necessary as well as assessment and moderation of training for employees / learners.
- Providing training outcome feedback.
Employment Equity: Employment Equity plays a big role in companies regarding B-BBEE and it being compulsory for companies with more than 50 employees and/or have a turnover that falls above the exempted industry sector.
The Employment Equity Services consist of 3 Parts:
- Information collection from company
- Online reporting registration
- Reporting of EEA2
- Reporting of the EEA4
- Sign off and submission
- Final report and acknowledgement letter of submission delivery
- Company representation at annual DOL meetings
- Advising on Employment equity compliance
- Information collection regarding workforce etc.
- Conducting an Employment Equity Audit
- Conducting a qualitative workforce analysis
- Assisting in assigning and setting up a forum (if required)
- Attend Quarterly forum meetings
- Assisting with the appointing of an Employment Equity Manager
- Discussion on barriers and affirmative action measures necessary
- Compilation of the Employment Equity file/s
- Development or Revising of policies and procedures according to barriers and affirmative action measures on the EEA13
- Policy and procedure development or revising
- Employee Consultation and presentation
- Presentation of max 15 employees per presentation
- Attending all scheduled Training Committee meetings and forum meetings, throughout the year and supplying input where necessary (for Companies with 50 or more employees).